I am reminded…

I had a great reunion with some wonderful friends…

644590_4897532520642_85752344_nIMG-20121119-WA0005
We knew each other when we were in our teens. We were single, not married, no kids…leading a carefree life. After those years, we went on our own ways. Some got married young, some much older. We had kids, we started our families, we travelled, we returned…we were reunited. What an amazing journey. In that few hours, we shared about what had happened in our lives for the past 20 to 30 odd years. One of the mamas talked about how her 18yo girl came to with her boy-girl issues. What a great mum and daughter relationship.  Through the sharing, I was reminded that both my kids are miracles from God. They came about through God's intervention, I am just God's steward. I hope I will always be their friend.

DSC09816
Believe it, we are mothers to 2 or 3…still feeling young. Kids, mums don't just nag, mums just want to have fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment