Results out…

I was having lunch with the kids when Kai's iPSLE results were released…

Dear Ms Shirley, Congratulations to Shia Kai! He has done very well in the iPSLE 2012 and has won himself 2 other certificates: 1) Outstanding Subject Performance in English 2) Certificate of Merit   The next thing to do will be choosing his secondary school. I am not going to get too stressed and anxious over it. iPSLE is not the end of a child's journey in school. It is just the beginning. The right school plays a part but the big part is played by the home environment and an individual's efforts and motivation. I think Kai has a good home and he is self-motivated and disciplined enough. Will submit application and the rest will leave to God. He will not withhold the best from him.





1 comment:

  1. Would like to seek some advice from you as my husband is posted to Shanghai. Can you email me at angietanpl@gmail.com?

    ReplyDelete