Seriously, seriously

I must seek the Lord’s direction for the next chapter of my life. There are days where the kids are just not around. Kai spent two to three days in "full day" school per week. Ann has her dance class on Thursdays. I mean, how much can I bake, how much can I cook. Seriously, I need to find something meaningful to do. An idle mind is a devil's workshop.

However, I do have a soft spot for kids and families. Under privilege ones. If you have a roof over your head, travel three times a year and owns a family car, you are not in that category.

There is so much talk about gadgets, internet, bad influence robbing our kids. Just recently, it dawn on me that our education system is a greater evil robbing our kids of their childhood and guess what, parents have often become the accomplice. I will write further on that…time to be nice to my eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment