Why argue till the cows come home?
 
There has been a big debate, both online and offline on LGBT. Even when I was attending my parent facilitating class, we were also debating on this topic. I cannot imagine mothers agreeing that LGBT is acceptable? “Some babies are born like that.” “Oh, very poor thing, a man trapped in a woman’s body!”. “She likes to dress like a boy.” etc, etc…
Come, come…are these not words which you hear from the media? Movies, dramas, sitcoms…you know what are these? Acting, not real!

I am a Christian, I believe God created Adam and Eve. He first created Adam and felt that it was not good for him to be alone and He took a rib out of Adam and created Eve. Why a rib and not a toe or a brain cell? Simple. That a woman will stand by the man. They should be standing side by side, supporting each other.

Then the Lord God made a woman. He made her from the rib he had taken out of the man. And he brought her to him. The man said, “Her bones have come from my bones.
Her body has come from my body.
She will be named ‘woman,’
because she was taken out of a man.”
That’s why a man will leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife. The two of them will become one. (Gen 2: 22 – 24)

Ok, even if you are not religious, just look at the most natural beings on earth that have gender difference. The animals. They are just their natural self. Not influence by society or other beings.
Tell me, have you seen a tiger mating a tiger or a lioness mating a lioness. Simple as that!




No comments:

Post a Comment